Thursday 30 October 2008

Thoughts

Here's a poem that I wrote, you can take a glance at it if you want:

This one is called "Best Friends":

When I was down,
And made to frown,
You came and sat beside me.

When I was low,
And full of woe,
You came and stood beside me.

When I did weep,
And could not sleep,
You came and lay beside me.

Now, when you are down,
And made to frown,
And when you're low,
And full of woe,
And when you weep,
And cannot sleep,
I will always be there, sat right there, beside you.


I wrote it about about fortnight ago about someone I hold most dear.

My day today has been very tiring, mostly because it was boring as I didn't really do much apart from a few tutorials and a presentation. I am currently watching the first ever episode of Black Adder aired on the BBC. It's quite funny so far...

We'll see what tomorrow holds...

No comments: