Sunday 16 November 2008

Stuff... No. 1 (just so people know, if I'm bored I'll be putting the word 'Stuff' as the title, 'coz I can't be arsed at that moment)

I've not been up to much recently, really. I've been doing Uni work, which is easy-ish but time consuming. I've also been ill recently, I still have a cough, and I have, and I take full blame for it, spread the cough though my flat so my girlfriend has it and one of my other friends does too.

Talking about my girlfriend for a moment, I think I really pissed her off yesterday... Yesterday being Saturday the 15th of November. I haddn't realised that she had aquired my cough and cold over night, which doesn't help her situation, and I accidentally woke her up, which I could tell she was a little annoyed about. So I kinda scarpered as soon as I could becausee I didn't want to piss her off any more.

Though before dinner last night, I and another flatmate, one that hasn't aquired the plague running through the flat at the moment, watched a film called: How to Loose Friends & Alienate People. With Simon Pegg, Kirsten Dunst and Megan Fox. It was about a guy in the journalism business and what he wanted to do with his life. Then, by the end of the film, he realised that he didn't want what he wanted anymore and decided to go back to his friend etc. A really easy to follow romantic comedy, but with one or two twists. If you've seen some of Simon Pegg's other stuff like 'Sean of the Dead' and 'Hot Fuzz' it maybe worth watching. And if you haven't it's an alright film anyways.

Listening to: Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Under the Bridge
Sitting in: Pajamas
Sitting on: A chair
What to do today: Not much, finish some Uni work, then kick back and chilax.
The person I want to see first: My girlfriend, I want to apologise for waking her up and giving her the flu as soon as I can...

That's about it guys. I dunno when I'll post next so untill then, see ya!

2 comments:

Andrew said...

I'm on the fence about that movie, since I've heard good things and bad things. Simon Pegg is probably a guaranteed win, though.
It comes to something when I'd consider not watching a movie because it's a bit bad when I wouldn't even be paying to see it, anyway.

Hanna said...

you didnt give me flu! and i wasn't angry. I was sleepy. there is world of difference sleepy means that a)politness hasn't kicked in and
b) words of more than one syllable are tricky.